- In charge of conducting safety inspections and assessing risks related to electricity and firefighting at the factory.
- Update the latest Laws and Regulations on Environmental, OH&S and Chemical
- Supporting training and organizing OH&S training, first aid and firefighting
- In charge of conducting safety inspections and assessing risks related to chemicals at the factory.
- Develop chemical management processes and regulations suitable to each factory
- Standard management and audit of factory standards compliance issues
- Prepare documents for ISO, SOP and RBA assessment,… at the factory
- Work with the authorities when necessary.
- Exchange details during the interview
Working time: Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5.00 pm; Saturday from 8 am – 12 am
- Graduated from university or higher with majors related to the field of Environment.
- Experience: at least 3 years
- Skills in management, communication, problem-solving
- Attitude: Frankness – honesty – High sense of responsibility
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Salary: Up to 15m , Exchange during the interview
- 13th month salary, Bonus
- To paid social insurance, health insurance, health insurance in accordance with the Company’s regulations
- Opportunities for career advancement and development.
- Allowance for lunch, parking
- Work in a polite and professional environment
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0974.150.967
- Add: V-Water Solutions JSC – O1809, F18 Keangnam Landmark 72 Tower, Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi